Monday 28 May 2007

Genesis

Then was not non-existent nor existent: [...]
Who verily knows and who can here declare it, […] whence comes this creation?
The Gods are later than this world's production. Who knows then whence it first came into being?
He, the first origin of this creation, whether he formed it all or did not form it,
Whose eye controls this world in highest heaven, he verily knows it, or perhaps he knows not.

-- Rig Veda, X, 129

What a profound loss it is that most of my profound thoughts remain merely as thoughts! No longer.

I propose on this blog to articulate my daily stream of ideas, views, opinions, and feelings in such a manner as to be fully understood even by the mass of common (ie. stupid) people that exists on the internet. Much of my work represents my own opinion, but some pieces may appear in the form of a thought experiment.

Argue with me.

Welcome, dear reader!

No comments: